VIGA was born out of a challenge: just how much faster and more efficient could data collection become? In response, we designed our own proprietary technology to streamline the survey, audience access and data delivery process so our clients get vital data faster. Fully scalable and modular depending on our clients’ needs, we can offer field and tab, through full custom engagements. We provide our clients with unparalleled global audience access, with the ability to reach hundreds of millions of people across the world. Our experienced, tech-driven team of researchers and tech experts combine superbly to provide our clients with the best data collection solutions in the market. We’re driven, nimble and always looking for a better way.
The Role – Vice President, Client Experience
As a Vice President you are collaborative and a leader by nature, detail oriented, have excellent time management skills and an array of knowledge to share. You love to build talented teams, client loyalty and respect. You work closely with a variety of individuals – from clients to understand their needs and develop business; senior team leaders to assure project accuracy and make sure that things stay on schedule. You get to share your many creative and analytical skills with your talented team members, on a daily basis, and you delight the client constantly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Making research happen: coordinating your team members so that projects get done well and right: on time, on budget and on strategy for the client. When the going gets tough, you are great at applying the organizational grease it takes to keep the whole process moving seamlessly.
Showing our clients the attention and respect they deserve by developing an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate. Maintaining and strengthening client relationships through our collective team greatness. Consulting with clients and building your own trusted advisor respect with colleagues internally and externally. Working with clients on big-picture questionnaire design and analysis planning.
Showing off your skills: Analyzing and interpreting survey results; preparing client reports and presentations.
Strong business developer: growing and getting business excites you and rises your energy levels. You know how to develop business in the consumer insights world and can motivate your teams to feel the same energy and enthusiasm. You are a results-driven individual who strives to over-deliver.
- Lead new client sales efforts including building pipeline daily
- Create and maintain strong “trusted advisor” relationships with prospects
- Develop pipeline of new client relationships and engagements
- Work collaboratively with team members to bring their expertise to opportunities
- Educate client staff on capabilities, concepts, and tools
- Thought Leadership
- Integrate industry sector knowledge with research expertise
- Provide guidance on new offerings/solutions
- Team Leadership
- Coach associates and build teams at levels
- Build relationships with strategic partners and leverage to help fill the sales pipeline
- Innovative in his/her thinking & directs clients to solutions that suit them best.
- Skilled at building and sustaining client relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
- Coaches & mentors direct reports.
- Supports corporate culture.
- Demonstrates clear & distinct leadership behaviours.
- Communicates a clear vision & provides compelling inspiration to others.
- Oversees financial health of client projects and contribution to overall BU
- Effectively delegates day-to-day tasks/responsibilities to team
Job Location: New York, San Francisco
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.