VIGA was born out of a challenge: just how much faster and more efficient could data collection become? In response, we designed our own proprietary technology to streamline the survey, audience access and data delivery process so our clients get vital data faster. Fully scalable and modular depending on our clients’ needs, we can offer field and tab, through full custom engagements. We provide our clients with unparalleled global audience access, with the ability to reach hundreds of millions of people across the world. Our experienced, tech-driven team of researchers and tech experts combine superbly to provide our clients with the best data collection solutions in the market. We’re driven, nimble and always looking for a better way.
Position: Senior Account Manager:
As a Senior Account Manager you are collaborative by nature, have eagle-eye attention to detail and excellent project management skills. You work closely with senior team leaders to assure accuracy and projects are executed on schedule. You get to show off your creative and analytical skills on a daily basis, and truly enjoy client-facing work. Variety is the spice, and you love new challenges, categories and situations. You will be exposed to a variety of research programs and methods as well as a wide variety of clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of projects: Coordinating and managing quantitative research projects on time and on budget and overseeing all operational components of projects (online survey programming, sample management, data processing and coding).
- Maintaining and strengthening client relationships and developing understanding of their business issues.
- Analyzing and interpreting results; preparing client reports and presentations. Finding new spins on data visualization.
- You are a true team-player, smart, analytical and motivated.
- You have prior project and client management experience.
- You have a strong research toolkit including experience with questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and tabulation planning.
- You love data and enjoy translating data into compelling, visually interesting presentations.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in the market research/brand/advertising field.
- Beyond this, extra points for:
- MS Office skills – you are proficient at Excel and PowerPoint – and would not shy away from conquering new software.
- Bonus points for SPSS experience
Job Location: New York, San Francisco
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.