VIGA, part of the vibrant Next 15 Group, is an extremely fast-growing data collection agency, based on the trendy Bermondsey Street. Having the stability of a publicly trading holding company, with the culture of a start-up, VIGA has been able to triple in size over the last 12 months. Driven by its own proprietary software and panels, VIGA supports a range of businesses with all of their research requirements in a fast, flexible and efficient manner.
VIGA is now looking for passionate, customer service oriented individual to join it’s thriving and enthusiastic team. Working closely with both our Sales and Operations team, you will have a varied role supporting both core sides of the business in both winning and delivering new business. The Operations Support team is an entry level role into a rapidly growing business, offering great experience in both sales support and operational delivery, opening up varied career paths.
- Support the sales team by providing quotes, costings and feasibility for inclusion into client proposals
- Ensure all quotes are added to the CRM system for ongoing pipeline management and tracking
- Project management of commissioned client projects with responsibility for fulfilling sample requirements and communicating directly with the client on progress
- Support our operations consultants with a variety of tasks, including Quality Assurance of online surveys and data outputs
Skills and competencies:
- Experience working in an office environment advantageous but not required
- Good communication skills
- Consultative and solutions based approach
- Well organised and practically minded
- Good with numbers
- Experience using Microsoft Excel an advantage
- High levels of responsibility and exposure within a fast-growing business
- Great opportunity to develop within a highly successful team
- Option on career paths into both sales/account management and operational delivery
- Very competitive basic salary
- Part of the extremely healthy bonus scheme
- 30 days total holiday (25 days + 2 personal + 3 Christmas office close)
- Fitness first Gym membership or PMI
- Fully paid iPhone
- Free tuck shop, drinks, beer and amazing coffee machine.
We’ll only consider candidates with the relevant experience and who have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of something awesome? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the role in the subject line.