VIGA was born out of a challenge: just how much faster and more efficient could data collection become? In response, we designed our own proprietary technology to streamline the survey, audience access and data delivery process so our clients get vital data faster. Fully scalable and modular depending on our clients’ needs, we can offer field and tab, through full custom engagements. We provide our clients with unparalleled global audience access, with the ability to reach hundreds of millions of people across the world. Our experienced, tech-driven team of researchers and tech experts combine superbly to provide our clients with the best data collection solutions in the market. We’re driven, nimble and always looking for a better way.
The Role – Director, Client Experience
As a Director, you are collaborative by nature, have eagle-eye attention to detail and excellent project management skills. You work closely with colleagues from different teams and functions to ensure timely project execution and high-quality client deliverables. You interact with clients on an ongoing basis and get to show off your creative and analytical skills daily. You love new challenges, categories and situations. You are exposed to a variety of research programs and methods as well as a wide variety of clients.
- Proactively explore and understand your clients’ business challenges and provide consultation
- Develop and design appropriate research solutions to inform your clients’ decision making and business strategy
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of primary research projects from research/questionnaire design, fieldwork and data processing to advanced analytics, insights generation and delivery of presentations
- Oversee and manage multiple market research projects simultaneously
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through exceptional service and strong attention to quality
- Provide day-to-day guidance and coaching to junior team members
- Manage project financials efficiently to ensure profitability and account growth
- You are a true team-player, smart, analytical and motivated
- You have prior client management and project management experience
- You have experience with a variety of research methodologies and are savvy in questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and tabulation planning
- You possess strong business development skills
- You love data and enjoy translating data into compelling, visually interesting presentations
- You have a good understanding of advanced analytics, such as driver’s analysis
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in the market research field
- MS Skills – you are proficient at Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Google Docs a plus.
- You ideally have interest/experience in a variety of consumer product sectors.
Job Location: New York, San Francisco
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.