VIGA, part of the vibrant Next 15 Group, is an extremely fast-growing data collection agency, based on the trendy Bermondsey Street. Having the stability of a publicly trading holding company, with the culture of a start-up, VIGA has been able to triple in size over the last 12 months. Driven by its own proprietary software and panels, VIGA supports a range of businesses with all of their research requirements in a fast, flexible and efficient manner.
The consultant role sits within our research operations function responsible for fast turnaround, high quality data delivery.
With exposure to all core functions across a fast paced, growing business, this role is ideally suited to someone with a good knowledge of the market research industry looking to expand their knowledge and skillset to advance their career at pace.
- Take full ownership of medium to high complexity projects, with responsibility for complete end to end delivery of high quality research data collection through:
- Taking a consultative approach with clients while setting up projects
- Utilising bespoke technology to script surveys and visualise data outputs
- Provide troubleshooting support to the wider team
- Managing project budgets/costs
- Manage account relationships with a focus on providing excellent client service
- Attend client meetings as required
- Mentor and train new joiners
Skills and competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience working in online quantitative market research
- Proven track record of programming online quant market research projects
- Experience with survey programming platforms, including (but not limited to) ConfirmIt, Decipher or Dimensions for data collection and delivery
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking full responsibility of research projects
- Good knowledge of Quant Research, specifically around programming complex elements such as Conjoints, Max Diffs, Least Full Allocations, Occasion Loops
- High attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Good communication skills – confident speaking to people at different levels (i.e. internal and external clients both junior and senior)
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Confident using new and emerging technology
- A willingness to adapt to any situation a growing company may throw at them
- Drive to seek improvements and challenge the norm
- High levels of responsibility and exposure within a fast growing business
- Opportunity to lead and experience a huge range of research approaches
- Great opportunity to develop within a highly successful team
- Very competitive basic salary
- Part of the extremely healthy bonus scheme
- 30 days total holiday (25 days + 2 personal days)
- Fitness first Gym membership or PMI
- Fully paid iPhone
- Free tuck shop, drinks, beer and amazing coffee machine.
We’ll only consider candidates with the relevant experience and who have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of something awesome? Send your CV to email@example.com with your name and the role in the subject line.