Where: London, United Kingdom
VIGA is the fastest growing digital data collection agency to enter the Market Research world. We provide a doorway to consumer opinions which we collect through market research surveys, and deliver to our clients through proprietary data visualisation technology.
Backed by Next Fifteen Communications Group PLC, VIGA owns and operates Crowdology – an online community of consumers who get paid to give their opinions on a wide range of topics. Crowdology (www.crowdology.uk ) is going through a massive growth spurt and we’ve got plans to catapult its growth – this is where you come in.
We’re on the lookout for a tech savvy, data-driven junior marketer who can come in, get their hands dirty and help us build and manage our panel community. Our ideal new team-mate has some experience in BTL campaign planning and execution and can transfer their creative ideas in tech speak towards driving customer acquisition.
In exchange, you’ll receive a competitive salary with an annual performance bonus, daily breakfast, subsidised gym membership and 30 days holiday just to name a few perks. Oh. And there’s beer. Lots of it. More so, you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career – a direct perk of being part of a small successful start-up with a direct line to the marketing director. Sound exciting? Then read on.
- Plan, produce & execute digital marketing campaigns
- Research new advertising channels and help on-board new media partners
- Ad trafficking, testing and troubleshooting
- A/B testing email campaigns
- Analyse, track and report on campaign performance
- Assist with media buying and ongoing optimisation of BTL campaigns
- Assist with ongoing UX optimisation towards improved conversions
- Customer champion, ensuring swift resolution to customer problems
Consideration for the role
- Marketing degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- At least 12 months’ experience in digital ad operations or a similar role
- Data literate and comfortable with handling large data sets in excel
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Natural networker, able to forge internal and external relationships
- Google experience: AdWords, Analytics, DoubleClick, Tag Manager is a bonus
- Passionate about customer experience
- Good sense of humor and a team player
We’ll only consider candidates with the relevant experience and who have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of something awesome? Send your CV to email@example.com with your name and the role in the subject line. Applications for this role close on the Friday 21st April.