Where: London, United Kingdom
VIGA, part of the vibrant Next 15 Group, is an extremely fast growing data collection agency, based on the trendy Bermondsey Street. Having the stability of a publicly trading holding company, with the culture of a startup, VIGA has been able to triple in size over the last 12 months. Driven by its own proprietary software and panels, VIGA supports a range of businesses with all of their research requirements in a fast, flexible and efficient manner.
VIGA is now looking for passionate, client service lead Account Manager to join it’s thriving and enthusiastic team. The role will be centred around managing key long term client partnerships. Working closely with our Account Directors, you will have overall responsibility for the success of all clients within your portfolio. The successful candidate will report directly into an Account Director and will be an influential member of their team. The initial portfolio of clients will be around 5, with expectations for for meeting client targets and delivering on all client work.
• Own, manage and nurture existing relationships within portfolio
• Provide quotes, costings and advice on client bids
• Responsibility and management of all project sampling
• Overall ownership and responsibility for all projects.
• Build and manage pipeline for up coming projects within CRM system.
• Responsibility for cost management on projects
• Knowledge of the Research / Media / Communications industry
• Good communication skills
• Great commercial awareness
• Organised and logical mindset
• Good with numbers
• High levels of responsibility and exposure within a fast growing business
• Opportunity to learn and experience a huge range of research approaches
• Great opportunity to develop within a highly successful team
• Extremely flexible working arrangement
• Competitive basic salary
• Industry leading uncapped commission scheme
• 30 days total holiday (25 days + 2 personal + 3 Christmas office close)
• Fitness first Gym membership or PMI
• Fully paid iPhone
• Free tuck shop, drinks, beer and amazing coffee machine.
We’ll only consider candidates with the relevant experience and who have permission to work in the UK.
Want to be part of something awesome? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the role in the subject line.